There are many ways to spread the news about your plans to adopt.
Creating an online adoption profile is one of the most effective. Just ask the adoptive parents on our success page.
Here are just a few of the benefits of using a parent profile service on the internet and why some adopting families prefer it over any other adoption marketing tool.
- When prospective birthparents are looking for parents for their baby, one of the first places they visit is online
- A growing number of prospective birthparents today check out, and have often already chosen adoptive parents for their baby, on the web prior to connecting an agency
- Posting your adoption profile on the internet gives you the chance to reach prospective birthparents beyond your agency, community and region
- Many prospective birthparents prefer to search for parents online because it gives them more control over the outreach process and allows them to get to know hopeful adoptive parents in a safe, pressure-free setting
- You can get a digital profile created in a fraction of the time it takes to create a print version of it
- An online profile is the more cost-effective and adaptable than any other networking tool available, allowing you to make changes to your letter or photos quickly and economically