Adoption can be tricky.
Just when you think you’ve got a handle on it, something sneaks up out of nowhere and makes you question everything you thought you knew about the process.
Whether you’re adopting a child or placing one for adoption, every journey has its share of surprises and setbacks.
Keep in mind that most of the struggles you will face will be temporary, designed to test your resolve, so don’t let them get the better of you.
Instead, stay focused and keep your faith in the process.
Here are 15 motivational quotes to help you do that and overcome the obstacles that you may run into along the way.
- “Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe in the one reason why it will.”
2. “Don’t get discouraged. It’s often the last key that opens the lock.”
3. “No everyone will understand your journey. That’s fine. It’s not their journey to make sense of. It’s yours.”
4. “Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will happen to us.”
5. Sometimes the things we can’t change end up changing us.”
6. “It is amazing how you could get so far from where you’d planned, and yet find it is exactly where you need to be.”
7. “You must hav long term goals to keep you from being frustrated by short term failures.”
9. “Remember, you can’t reach what’s in front of you utnil you let go of what’s behind you.”
10. “If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.”
11. “When you come out of the storm you won’t be the same person that walked in. That’s what the storm is all about.”
14. “Something beautiful is on the horizon.”
15. “Take pride in how far you’ve come. Have faith in how far you can go.”
Help us raise awareness about adoption. Like us on Facebook.